Hey Reader Fans!
2016 is coming to a close but that doesn’t mean my reading will. Here are 17 of my most anticipated releases for 2017 (do you see what i did there with the 17?) These are in order of release dates and if you click on the title it will send you to the goodread’s page on it.
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (I only just realised that it is not Carnival oops)
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco : I have actually read this book already as I received an ebook of it early. This book is Fantastic! and coming out in March. My review is here is you wish
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Pretty Fierce by Kieran Scott I have just finished reading this book for review (which will come out later) but this book was amazing!
- Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer because who doesn’t like Sleeping Beauty
- A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN (MY BABY!!!) by Sarah J Maas
- An unnamed Throne of Glass novella about Chaol by Sarah J Maas
- A Court Of Thorns and Roses colouring in book (not a book to read but still)
- Because you love to hate me by a collection of authors
- Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo
- The final Throne of Glass novel by Sarah J Maas
- The Galton School for Vigilantes by Marissa Meyer
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
- The World of Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
there are many other books coming out next year and it was hard for me to choose. Most of the releases are second/third/etc books in the series and i haven’t started that series yet but plan to next year. Such as Red Queen which has a third book coming out next year.
What are you most anticipated releases for next year?