As I mentioned in my April TBR, this month I am rereading A Court of Thorns and roses. I have joined the readalong @chapter.chats on bookstagram, in this we read three chapters a day starting on the first of April*
Here is a quickie on the chapters for each day if you want to join:
A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES:
APRIL 1: CHAPTERS 1 – 3 (DISCUSSION HERE)
APRIL 2: CHAPTERS 4 – 6 (DISCUSSION HERE)
APRIL 3: CHAPTERS 7 – 9 (DISCUSSION HERE)
APRIL 4: CHAPTERS 10 – 12 (DISCUSSION HERE)
APRIL 5: CHAPTERS 13 – 15 (discussion here)
APRIL 6: CHAPTERS 16 – 18 (discussion here)
APRIL 7: CHAPTERS 19 – 21 (discussion here)
APRIL 8: CHAPTERS 22 – 24 (discussion here)
APRIL 9: CHAPTERS 25 – 27 (discussion here)
APRIL 10: CHAPTERS 28 – 30 (discussion here)
APRIL 11: CHAPTERS 31 – 33 (discussion here)
APRIL 12: CHAPTERS 34 – 36 (discussion here)
APRIL 13: CHAPTERS 37 – 39 (discussion here)
APRIL 14: CHAPTERS 40 – 42 (discussion here)
APRIL 15: CHAPTERS 43 – 46 (discussion here)
Spoilers ahead for ACOTAR chapters 1-33
Things are starting to get intense again! Finally Feyre realised her mistake and went racing back to the Spring Court, although it was sort of a bit late.
Nesta once again proved how much she loves Feyre. How did I miss this the first time I read this book? How did I miss this the second time I read this book?
OKAY OKAY OKAY Feyre’s dad is shady af. Feyre is about to leave the manor and why his her not so caring father? Elain has a horse ready, Nesta has an amazing speech, where is her dad??? I’m thinking of a new theory that he is in contact with someone not so good and letting them know that Feyre is about to go and do somethings.
Think about this for a moment:
- Feyre’s dad lost his weath when trading overseas (Possibly with Hyeburn??)
- Nesta says that her dad had the money and ships to find a cure for her mum but he didn’t (why? this is his wife)
- He doesn’t have a name, that means something in SJM books
- why would Feyre’s mother tell her to take care of the family and not their father
- Feyre’s dad is the only one not there when she leaves for the Spring Court the second time, Nesta gives feyre a speech, Elain has the horse ready, and Feyre makes the point that her dad isn’t there
You read that and tell me there isn’t something up with Feyre’s dad.
also, something is up with their mum. I just know it in my bones.
- She died of typhoid. But it is a contagious disease, why did no one else die of this disease?
I can’t think anymore, to many theories roaming around sorry, be back tomorrow