^Because I refuse to be called a bookworm
I am a book lion and this is my book jungle, I am not some dirty worm crawling through earth.
Excusing the fact I hate being called a bookworm, there are so many awesome things about reading. Here’s a list.
1. When no one else has read the books you have so your allowed to use any comebacks from the book
Am I the only one who has a pintrest board filled with sassy book comment I want to use someday?
2. Pretending to be philosophical by using quotes from books no one has read/ remembers
Oh how I love to use book quotes to confuse people.
3. Getting to use awesome character names from books whenever suggesting a pet/ baby name
People come into work all the time (pregnant) and I suggest as many names as I can, Aedion, Rhysand, Maxon, Cress, Manon. I got you covered.
4. Being able to say difficult names because fantasy books have prepared you well
Well, I’m not entirely the best at this. But it does help sometimes.
5. Being able to escape all your problems by reading a book
6. Knowing that there are so many people you can talk/rant/fangirl about books with
Until next time,